A Letter To Bill Gates By Mr. Santa

This letter is from 'Mr. Santa singh' a reputed sardar, who have purchased a brand new PC and is suffering from the some problems (which he thinks are problems) with his new PC. He decides to inform Bill gates about these bugs through a letter. Lets see what he has to say....
Precautionary Note: Read this at your own risk!!!

Dear Mr Bill Gates,

1. After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Banta Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard. Because of this we open the e-mail account with password ******. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

2. We are not able to enter anything after we click the ‘shut down ‘button.

3. There’s a button ‘Start’ but there is no "Stop" button. We request you to check this.

4. We find there is ‘Run’ in the menu. One of my friend clicked ‘Run’ has ran upto Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to "Sit", so that we can click that by sitting.

5. One doubt is that any ‘re-scooter’ available in system? As I find only ‘re-cycle’, but I own a scooter at my home.

6. There is ‘Find’ button but it is not functioning the right way. My wife lostthe door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this ‘find’, but not able to trace. Is it a bug??

7. Every night I am not sleeping as i have to protect my ‘mouse’ from CAT, So i suggest u to provide one DOG to protect from the cat.

8. Please confirm when u are going to give me money for winning ‘HEARTS’ (playing cards in games) and when are you coming to my home to collect ur money.

9. My child learnt ‘Microsoft word’ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft Sentence’, so when u will provide that?

10. Hey, I brought computer, cpu, mouse and keypad there is only oneicon with ‘MY Computer’, where is remaining ?

11. And in ‘MY Pictures’ there is not even single photo of mine, So when u will keep my photo in that.

Thanks

Santa Singh…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, suggest and even thank.
Your comments are precious for me.

Note: Since anonymous comments are permitted, Every comment is reviewed before being published on this blog