Sad Shayari #3

Shaayaree
Wo kehte hain humse ki majboor hai hum,
Na chaahte hue bhi tumse door hai hum,
Din ka chain raato ki neend tak udaa li,
Phir bhi kehte hai ki beqasoor hai hum.

Translation
he/she says to me, 'I am compelled',
'i am away from You against My wish',
spoiled the peace of day and the sleeps of night,
Yet He/she says that 'I am innocent'.

---------------------

Shaayaree
Wo bewafaa hai bewafaa sahi,
Wo khafaa hai khafaa sahi,
Unke liye hum de denge apnaa dill,
Lekin hamaare liye unke dil me koi jagah nahi.

Translation
He/she is disloyal, its fine,
He/she is upset, Its fine,
I will give away My heart for Him/her,
But there is no space for me in His/her heart.

---------------------

Shaayaree
Manzilein bhi uski thi, raasta bhi uska tha,
Ek main hi akela tha aur kaafila bhi uska tha,
Umra bhar saath chalne ki soch bhi uski thi,
Phir raaste badalne ka faisla bhi uska tha,
Mujhe bhool jaane ki zidd bhi uski thi,
Phir mujhe paane ka hoslaa bhi uska tha,
Aaj akela hoon phir bhi dil sawaal karta hai,
ki loug to uske the par kya khudaa bhi uska tha.

Translation
Motives were of His/her's, Ways were of his/her's,
Only I was alone and the whole crowd was of His/her's
The thought of going along together for lifetime was also of his/her's,
Then the decision of changing ways was also of His/her's,
The stubbornness of forgetting Me was also of His/her's,
Then the confidence of getting me back was also of his/her's,
Today am alone yet heart questions me,
That people were of His/her's but what even The god was of His/her's?.

---------------------

Shaayaree
Mat poochh mere sabra ki intehaan kahaan tak hai,
Tu kar le sitam teri taakat jahan tak hai,
Wafaa ki ummeed jinhe hogi unhen hogi,
hamein to ye dekhna hai ke tu bewafaa kahan tak hai.

Translation
Don't ask till where is my height of patience is,
You trouble me as far as Your strength is,
Those who hope for loyalty so let them,
I want to see how far disloyal are You.

---------------------

Shaayaree

Ek bewafaa ke zakhmo par,
marham lagaane hum gaye,
marham ki kasam marham na mila,
marham ki jagah mar hum gaye.

Translation
On the wounds of sorrows of a disloyal,
I went to cure Him/her,
Swear on god that I dint find a cure,
In the place of curing Him/her i was killed (flattered).

Read the above Hindi Shayaris Without English translation

1 comment:

  1. tumhe itne dard bhare sayaaree likhne ka khayal kyun aaya bro

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, suggest and even thank.
Your comments are precious for me.

Note: Since anonymous comments are permitted, Every comment is reviewed before being published on this blog